Welcome to our Mission Whanau (Year 3&4) Blog

Welcome to our Mission Whanau (Year 3&4) Blog

Saturday 1 February 2014

Welcome to Room SM13 at St Patrick's School.  
So far we have had 3 days of school this year.  We have a lovely new teacher, have made new friends and have a wonderful class!  
The first day of school was all about getting along and getting to know each other.  It was really fun but some of it was tricky!  In SM13 we have 22 wonderful kids.  We have made our class treaty which includes our key competencies of Managing Self, Participating and Contributing and Relating to Others.  We've also gotten to know each other better by doing our Biopoems and sharing.  We have had group discussions about different topics.  Now that we all know a bit about everyone we feel like a new, big, happy class!! 
We are learning about Michael Morpurgo and we are reading one of his books called War Horse.  Each of the pupils in SM13 gets to read a book written by Michael Morpurgo.  
Do you like our class photos that are posted at the top and bottom of our blog?
Stay tuned next week to see more photos and posts and to read some of our biopoems.

12 comments:

  1. this was really fun to take a this picture

    ReplyDelete
  2. FUNNY!!!
    I LOVE THE PICTURES!??!?!!?

    ReplyDelete
  3. That was so fun trying our best to pull the sun down ....

    ReplyDelete
  4. I was recommended this web site by my cousin. I'm not sure whether this post is written by him as no one else know such detailed about my
    trouble. You are incredible! Thanks!

    My web page twitter

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow Ms Hewett great photo shooting and good ideas

    ReplyDelete
  6. love the new classrooms. new and improved!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. crazily cool pictures! =)

    ReplyDelete
  8. faustina wilson4 March 2015 at 09:45

    hahaha miss St Patrick's school so much, wish to come back!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Sarah O'Malley4 June 2015 at 11:33

    Awwww I miss St Pats but I Am loving it here at Sacred heart its so fun I miss You Miss Hewett everytime I go past St Pats I always Remember the good times I had there

    ReplyDelete
  10. Looks like fun wish I was there!

    ReplyDelete
  11. WOW! Ms hewett great photo shooting and good ideas:)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wow ms hewett great photo shooting and good ideas.

    ReplyDelete