Welcome to our Mission Whanau (Year 3&4) Blog

Welcome to our Mission Whanau (Year 3&4) Blog

Tuesday 3 February 2015

Welcome to SM13!

Welcome to your new class! We have an exciting year ahead as Year 7's in the Intermedaite at St Pats.  We are starting the year off with a mini inquiry into finding out what makes us unique, explores where we come from, and gets us thinking about how to create a great learning environment to work in.  I hope you enjoy blogging and sharing our learning with family and friends!

What are you most looking forward to this year?
Do you have any concerns about SM13 or being in the Intermediates?
What do you like about our class already?

13 comments:

  1. i am looking forward to the year ahead

    ReplyDelete
  2. im looking forward to the year and i am so glad to be in your class

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Miss Hewett, I am looking ford to a great year in SM13.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey, Miss Hewett. I've had a great week so far. I can't wait to start a new year with a great teacher.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Kia ora miss Hewett I really liked my first four days and I can't wait to get back to school

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi its shyloh hea I like the pics and all that and good 2 have a new teacher teaching me this yr shot

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am looking forward to having Miss Hewett as my teacher and also learning new things.I like how we are taking things slow and easy.Meeting new people is cool!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Kia ora SM13! I'm so pleased to hear how many of you have enjoyed your first week. We are going to be a fantastic team! See you on Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Me and mum have checked the blog and are looking forward to the year ahead

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hey SM13! Hope you all enjoy 2015 with Miss Hewett! I had so much fun in her class last year! Can't wait to move into our new classrooms!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Em! Hope you are enjoying your new class and I can't wait to make the move too!

      Delete
  11. My mum and dad checked it and they thought that it wasinteresting

    ReplyDelete
  12. hey SM13 looking forward to start a happy new year. Great to see new people and getting to know them.

    ReplyDelete